Fred Hall Show Long Beach

Started by SantaBarbarian, February 20, 2015, 03:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SantaBarbarian

Just wondering if anyone's going to make it to the show this year. Looks like I'll be there Friday. For anyone who is close enough I'd recommend it to all who fish, and or hunt.

Gary

alantani

Hopefully Wednesday and Thursday.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

MarkT

I'll planning on being there Wednesday.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Socal399

Gonna go weds! Hope to find some good deals!!!!

foakes

One of our Members, Randy Pauly, owner of Vintage Offshore Tackle -- will be operating a booth at the Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA -- starting this Wednesday, and running through Sunday.

They will be in the 900 Aisle in the main hall.

Stop in -- say hi to Randy and his wife -- and look over one of the finest inventories of rare & tough to get tackle -- in the world.

Introduce yourself, and let him know you are a member of the Alan Tani Website.

This selection of specialized Saltwater Tackle is not for everyone -- it takes a special person to appreciate what he has amassed -- the folks on our Board will appreciate the vast selection of items available.

This show is the Indianapolis 500 of our sport.

Best,

Fred

Here is a copy of the Ad in Western Outdoor News:

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

i've got to do my normal rounds, but hope to be hanging out with randy most of the time.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

SantaBarbarian

I really enjoyed the show. I particularly like handling the reels at the company booths with no pressure of making a direct sale. The Penn Fathom lever drag reels get my top rating for sure. In a perfect world I would re tool with this line up.