Red Snappers Chewing

Started by Newell Nut, March 04, 2015, 12:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

nice catch.. those snappers are like small devils !!

congrats
The Baja Guy

Newell Nut

8' 2" which is quite handy because our party boat sits high in the water. Eight footers are the way to go for mangrove snapper fishing here.

conchydong

It sucks that the SAFMC  or I should say NOAA in general cannot manage the fisheries properly. Down where I live ARS are relatively scarce although we catch a few here and there but mostly short. B-liners are fairly plentiful though. Here is our last quick trip results. Sorry the picture is upside down, I cannot figure out these phones.

broschro

Quote from: conchydong on March 05, 2015, 01:49:14 AM
It sucks that the SAFMC  or I should say NOAA in general cannot manage the fisheries properly. Down where I live ARS are relatively scarce although we catch a few here and there but mostly short. B-liners are fairly plentiful though. Here is our last quick trip results. Sorry the picture is upside down, I cannot figure out these phones.

conchydong not sure where in fl you are but here in north  florida  we catch lots of big red Snapper on most trips. Those are some nice vermillons we have lot's of those as well. What makes me So mad is they  let the some keep them.good old government.

Bryan Young

Florida?  I though he was down under. :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D