Marc..

Mattman NZ

Marcq

Quote from: Mattman NZ on March 11, 2015, 08:34:41 PM
Excellent job on the Jig-master Marcq .

Thanks Mat!! But unfortunately my Monofil 27 just lost its job  :(

Marc..

fIsHsTiiCkS

Beautiful reel! Really makes it look like a much more modern reel and definitely a one of a kind!

thorhammer

if you think about it, you wouldnt restore your '67 Chevelle SS 396 without a new coat of orange block paint....why not pimp the bridge....

very nicely done...the stealth fighter of Jigmonsters

Marcq

Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on March 11, 2015, 11:00:15 PM
Beautiful reel! Really makes it look like a much more modern reel and definitely a one of a kind!

Thanks, it turned out better then expected, SS gear sleeve, steel gear, alan t SS arm, later! Bryan's drag, Pro Challenger double dog bridge

Hope it will see lots of sand

Was wondering, maybe a little color

Marc..

Wally15

I'm still partial to napalm....with a piquant undertone of Agent Orange and rotting vegetation.

Nice job(s) on the PC.
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Marcq

Quote from: thorhammer on March 11, 2015, 11:29:11 PM
if you think about it, you wouldnt restore your '67 Chevelle SS 396 without a new coat of orange block paint....why not pimp the bridge....

very nicely done...the stealth fighter of Jigmonsters

I was thinking the same, reminds me of the old days making our engine compartment all nice and shiny  :)

Marc..

Marcq

Quote from: Wally15 on March 11, 2015, 11:31:35 PM
I'm still partial to napalm....with a piquant undertone of Agent Orange and rotting vegetation.

Nice job(s) on the PC.
:D :D :D

Thanks, Marc..

thorhammer

I was in the garage looking around this weekend and asked the wife....."so, which one of those two toaster ovens we dont use is the crappiest....just saying....."

thorhammer

and yet again behind the curveball.....i just got a line on SS screws from Aiala and Daron to pimp my ride and here we go color coded.... Wife is not gonna be happy with rod thread bill to match all this reel art. But I am from Ruff n Tuff generation....jeans had a color coded  tag thing to your shirt so you presumably wouldnt walk out mismatched like an idiot....I think this was garanimals later....forgive my soapbox but you wouldnt put red diamond tuck in your orange Challenger would you?

Socal399

Man that looks great! Saw your post on scsurffishing as well! Love the matte black look!

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 11, 2015, 02:10:16 PM
Very nice work Marc.

Yes, I can hear my wife now...what do you need that for?  How many parts will you powder coat...lalalalalala.
What does that have to do with wanting one?   ;) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Fantastic Job on that reel Marc! Never been a fan of the Black Frames, but you are changing my mind. ;)
Life is Good!

Marcq

Thanks guys  8)

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 12, 2015, 04:58:03 AM
Fantastic Job on that reel Marc! Never been a fan of the Black Frames, but you are changing my mind. ;)
Me ether, the only color I can stand is silver, goes well with chrome and whatever colored reel. I was supposed to powder coat the space bar and foot that came with the reel but saw this nice Tiburon frame in glossy black, I thought it would match well with the flat black of the rings and the rest
I wonder how it would look in flat red and shiny red?

I want a 140 black to do the same

Thanks, Marc..