from sebastian in mexico!!!!!

Started by alantani, March 25, 2015, 04:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i've been sending parts to sebastian for quite a while now, and he finally sent us some photos. 

Hi Alan, i think i never send this pics for you.
thanks for the improvements on the reel penn 209, long beach 67 grandpa reels i love this reels.
and of course all the other reels you help me.

Sebastian

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Cool.  As far as I am concerned Mexico has the best fishing.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Very cool.  I would love to do that...I just wish I wasn't so darn prone to sea sickness.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

TomT

Bryan,
In my old age I am prone to a little sea sickness.  But I think you would have to TRY real hard to get sick on the Sea of Cortez. Pangas like you see in these pictures are over-sized row boats and I have NEVER even heard of someone being sea sick on one.  Come on down--you will love it!! :D ;)
TomT

steelfish

Quote from: TomT on March 26, 2015, 03:57:02 AM
Bryan,
I.......... on the Sea of Cortez. Pangas like you see in these pictures

everytime I hear "sea of cortez" and "pangas" feels like someone is knocking on my door.

if there is no windy day you will never get sea-sick on the sea of cortez, check this out this pics of my last 2 or 3 trips fishing here locally.. yep @ the sea of cortez (north)

pretty wild waves, right?

pangas and flat water = sea of cortez

this almost looks like a big lagoon instead of a sea.

just dont go fishing on windy days
The Baja Guy

sebastian_garcia

Quote from: TomT on March 26, 2015, 03:57:02 AM
Bryan,
In my old age I am prone to a little sea sickness.  But I think you would have to TRY real hard to get sick on the Sea of Cortez. Pangas like you see in these pictures are over-sized row boats and I have NEVER even heard of someone being sea sick on one.  Come on down--you will love it!! :D ;)
TomT

Hi, just for you to know, this is the Pacific indeed but it is in Acapulco, Guerrero.  Great fisshing!

Rancanfish

Where are you Sebastian?

I just found out I have a fishing friend in La Paz.  Jon Walton of Walton's Pond fame closed up his bait shop and moved to happyland in La Paz.

I may make a first trip ever to Mexico in the not too distant future.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

sebastian_garcia

Hey Rancafish, its great when you plan to came Mexico?
im too far from la Paz are you planing to go down Mexico
let me now.

Now im in Mexico City