Big Tim's Friday Fishn' Trip May 22, 2015 Moro Bay CA.

Started by Big Tim, March 28, 2015, 10:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on April 26, 2015, 04:17:38 PM
good eats!  i'm thinking jigs and whole squid!

yup...I will be picking up a couple of boxes of squid for sure, and these of course  ;)

Big Tim

We got 12 so we don't have to worry about chance coming into the equation. I am sure we will pick up a few locals as well. I am having a tuff go getting the $ together for a high dollar part for my car to pass smog, is anyone coming thru Fresno on their way to Moro Bay Thursday ? I have a room with 2 beds already and will most likely not need a ride, but it is always better to be prepared.

Tim

pangamaster

Ok I finally got all the approvals needed to go on this trip.  I called the number listed for Morro Bay but no one answered.  Should I try again later?  Or go ahead and just book it online?
Anything worth doing....is worth doing well!

Big Tim

I would book online & I will contact Glenn tomorrow for any updates. I think Glenn is off on Fridays. Glad you can go.

Tim

Big Tim

Guys: I talked to Patriot Sportfishing and found out the San Pedro Special boat was hauled out and waiting on Coast Guard inspection and should be ready to go in the next week and half to 2 weeks, which is fine for the 22nd. As for me I have to bail out on another fishing trip. Sorry but finances and family are first. You guys still have 12 people and the trip will be a go and most assuredly will pick up a few more locals at the end.

Sorry, Tim

alantani

we certainly understand.  we'll get you out fishing someday! 

pangamaster

I Hear the Boat had some serious issues and is heading south for repairs.  Anyone know the actual details?

alantani

alantani

Just spoke to Glenn.  He says the boat will be back this weekend.  We're good.

alantani

I'll go ahead and take the lead on this one.  Glenn has my contact info and knows to forward any questions to me.

theswimmer

Quote from: alantani on May 05, 2015, 04:33:06 PM
I'll go ahead and take the lead on this one.  Glenn has my contact info and knows to forward any questions to me.
Thanks Alan.
That's why we call you the Boss.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone, and catching some Lings!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

alantani

right now, the plan is just shrimp flies and whole squid, maybe 4, 8 and 12 ounces of lead.  mostly, gotta find out how deep we'll be fishing.

pangamaster

Ok I paid online.  So that makes 13 now.  Can't wait to catch some Lingcod!
Dave Klein

alantani

the boat fishes 44 max, but never fills up on fridays, and they will run with 12.  we're good!