Sea Fishing In Wales: 2014 (video)

Started by Fish-aholic, April 08, 2015, 01:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fish-aholic

Here's a compilation video of my surf fishing from 2014 with my friends and thought I'd share it with you guys. ;)

I didn't manage to get out as often as I would of liked to, but I did manage to capture some footage to make up the minutes due to the lack of fish captures. We're not lucky enough here in the UK to weigh our fish in KG's, but I hope you enjoy my video offering of the different species available from my side of the ocean.

Fish'

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

I've enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing it with us.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

That was fun and interesting.  Great variety of fish.  Do you eat the skate wings?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Thanks for sharing.  Wow, looks like a lot of fun.  Love the action of those rods. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Great Video Fish-aholic! I would love to have some of those skates for bait! ;D
Life is Good!

conchydong

Nice. Do you guys eat the mullet? We have several species of mullet in Florida and they smoke up great.

ChileRelleno

Nice video, well done... I enjoyed seeing the different species we don't have.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

alantani

finally had a chance to watch it.  i like the shot of the kid at the end.  well done!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Fish-aholic

Quote from: Dominick on April 08, 2015, 02:57:14 AM
That was fun and interesting.  Great variety of fish.  Do you eat the skate wings?  Dominick

Having tried skate wings a few times, unfortunately they're not to my taste. :-X

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 08, 2015, 04:27:59 AM
Great Video Fish-aholic! I would love to have some of those skates for bait! ;D

I bet you would, Shark Hunter ;D It would be surreal using such large sized fish for bait, but as the old saying goes; big bait - big fish. :D

Quote from: conchydong on April 08, 2015, 02:36:07 PM
Nice. Do you guys eat the mullet? We have several species of mullet in Florida and they smoke up great.

From the open sea - yes, not from rivers as they tend to feed in the mud filtering bacteria which effects it's flesh.

Quote from: alantani on April 08, 2015, 06:01:58 PM
finally had a chance to watch it.  i like the shot of the kid at the end.  well done!

Saved the best til last! ;)

Thanks for all the kind comments, chaps! Hopefully I can make more videos during our season and share them with you.  ;)