First Stripers of 2015

Started by Bucktail, April 10, 2015, 08:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucktail

Fished close to home for a couple of hours today and got my first stripers of the year.  All on BKDs.  No keepers, but still fun. t^
Just a jig-a-lo

Reel 224

Need to get yourself a fish stretcher.  ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Doug

It won't be long now waiting for the water to warm up a bit. nice catch this early

SacFly

Nice work.  I'm heading to Belmont to buy my passes tomorrow.  It's that time of year.... finally.

Alto Mare

Nice Bob, no matter how many you catch, the first of the year is always exciting. The big ones are not far back, its going to get warm very soon.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

That is the same lure for cobias. Works great.

Bucktail

Thanks for the positive comments guys.  It was just nice to have something stretch my string after almost 5 months. ;D

Quote from: Newell Nut on April 11, 2015, 12:07:27 AM
That is the same lure for cobias. Works great.

Yes Newell Nut, they are terrific baits.  One of the reasons I'm happy to be a BKD dealer.  They work!
Just a jig-a-lo