Main Menu

MEXICO

Started by thorhammer, April 16, 2015, 03:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

LOCKED FOR TUNA / MARLIN TRIP IN MEXICO NEXT FRIDAY. WISH ME LUCK; MAYBE  WILL LEARN HOW TO POST A PIC BY THEN. I CAN PUT IN ar SPRING ON bEACHMASTER, IT CANT BE THAT HARD CAN IT????

bestout

good luck mate!!!! Buena Suerte!!
The monsters in my head are scared......

Dominick

Quote from: bestout on April 16, 2015, 03:30:03 AM
good luck mate!!!! Buena Suerte!!
What he said.  Where in Mexico, big place.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

steelfish

Tuna & Marlon
May be  cabos, may be Vallarta or Oaxaca
The Baja Guy

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

borchcl

Have a great trip!!

thorhammer

Cozumel. I didnt pick it but I told the folks I am not about to sit in a pool for 8 days drinking beer 50 feet from the ocean. The fellas actually went all in when I brought up a trip and it's 1/3 of what it costs in NC so we may get a couple. Anyone ever fished there? I'll just be happy to be on a boat for the first time in months.

coastal_dan

We did a Panga trip in San Jose Del Cabo caught a mess of Mahi.  Beautiful place...bring lots of sun screen and wear a long sleeve shirt.  It was between 108° - 112° when we were there (during August, but the advice still applies).

Have a blast and take pictures!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

thorhammer

Fishing tough due to blow early in the week but we did boat one white and got a Mahi for a Sammich. My man is right on the sunscreen. Will post pics when I get back.