Looking for jvariance or accurate sideplates in mint or new condition forsale

Started by Oahupoundah79, April 21, 2015, 07:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oahupoundah79

Looking for sideplates to complete my custom penn 4/0 Ulua reel. For up here in Hawaii, hopefully you guys can help or show me in the right direction. Thanks gang

Tightlines667

I have a set on my reel, but I'm not looking to sell right now.  Check with Randy, and Dom for Accurate sideplates.  There are also fully accuratized 4/0s at Brian's and Hobietate on consignment right now.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Bryan Young

Aloha & e komo mai OahuPoundah79.

When John refers to Randy, he is referring to http://alantani.com/index.php?board=70.0 if you didn't know.  Hope this helps.

Aloha,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Oahupoundah79 on April 21, 2015, 07:03:55 AM
Looking for sideplates to complete my custom penn 4/0 Ulua reel. For up here in Hawaii, hopefully you guys can help or show me in the right direction. Thanks gang

Thanks for the referral Bryan.  Oahupoundah79, I received your PM and took some photos for your review.  Here are a couple of sets of 4/0 Accuplates with 4:1 Newell gears.  The black set is a 9.9 on a 10 scale and the gold set is an 8.5.   If either of these sets might work for you, please contact me at rfpauly@aol.com or 805.748.9202.  If you call, I'm on California time.

Mahalo,

Randy

Oahupoundah79

Thanks vintage offshore tackle, those are some beautiful reels. How
much would you want for the black accurate 4/0 any major scratches? and do you have any
Other
4/0 or 3/0 sideplates you'd like to get rid of? If the BLk accurate is a 9.9 then I'll will buy it. I just don't want to buy a reel for a lot and ends up with scratches and yes I
No these reels are 20yrs plus. Just had a bad eBay accurate that recently got sent to me with some major gashes.

Oahupoundah79

Thanks for the help tightlines666 and Bryan. Really  appreciate it mahalo braddahs.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Oahupoundah79, do you still want the reel?  If so, please send your Paypal email address to me at rfpauly@aol.com and I will send you an invoice.  I will hold the reel for you until Monday night.

Mahalo,

Randy