Another rod for Alan's co-worker. United Composites Monster

Started by Jon Vadney, April 30, 2015, 12:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Vadney

Here's another one I just finished up for Alan's co-worker Ben Tsutaoka.  It's a UC Monster (40# stick), fuji SiNII guides, custom colored Forecast (alps) reel seat, acid wrapped. 

Tightlines667

Wow Jon!  That rod is a true work of art, and looks like it belongs in a museum, not out on a boat.  You continue to impress, and improve (if that is at all possible?).
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

bestout

The monsters in my head are scared......

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Tiddlerbasher

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

newfuturevintage

Quote from: Tightlines666 on April 30, 2015, 04:42:42 AM
Wow Jon!  That rod is a true work of art, and looks like it belongs in a museum, not out on a boat.  You continue to impress, and improve (if that is at all possible?).

Man.  Was thinking this exact thing!

I gotta get my grandfather's silaflex off to you, I've dropped the ball on getting pix taken. 

That's an amazing job up there.

Jon Vadney

Thanks everyone :)  My favorite rod building quote ever, from Doc Ski: "Think progress, not perfection".  I'm always trying to improve.