Oregon Inlet Yellowfin Tuna,

Started by wildcard, May 01, 2015, 02:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildcard

Had a really good pair of fishermen with us April 29th that wanted to go catch some tuna and catch tuna the did. Eneed up with a limit of some very healthy fish, largest was an 85 pound citation. Beautiful day, great crew, chewing fish, doesn't get much better than that. Haven't been able to figure out how to post pictures on this site myself, but am working on it.  A full report and several pictures were put up on our Wild Card Charters facebook page, if you would like take a look.  Frank,    www.wildcardcharters.com

wildcard

Well let's see if I figured this picture thing out. Sorry guys, I'm a fisherman, not a computer operator.These are yellowfins from two days ago, largest was an 85 pound citation fish.

Shark Hunter

Looks like you were getting it Done Frank! Nice Haul.
Life is Good!

fIsHsTiiCkS

Thats a nice day of fishing! Hoping this season will be just like that.

wildcard

It is shaping up nicely for our spring tuna run. There is a very nice body of mahi and wahoo South of us, that should move right on up here anytime. Cobia run , bluefish and Spanish along the beach will make for great inshore fishing. Did I ever mention, that I love my job ? I most definitely do!  Frank

ChileRelleno

I would love to get in on some of that action.
Looks like great fun for your customers and a hard days work for ya'll.
I hope they tipped well and that you maybe got a chance at one for yourself.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Marcq

That was a good day out I must say 8)

Marc..

Dominick

Quote from: Marcq on May 05, 2015, 12:28:51 AM
That was a good day out I must say 8)

Marc..
you can say that again.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.