reel tutorials

Started by Fishead, December 18, 2010, 07:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishead

Hi Alan,I know you have done a lot of step by step tutorials.I have looked through most of this site & can't find any of them.I see all the tips under the tutorials section but can't find the actual tutorials.Where do I need to look to see which reels you have done them on and view them.Always trying to learn from the master.Thanks
If you're not fishing,you're wishing you were!!

Norcal Pescador

For now, the best way to find each of the tutorials you want, is to go to the "Reel Rebuild Tutorials and Questions" board and use the search function. Enter the model number of the reel you're looking for and search.  Another method, but not guaranteed, is to look at the postings where there are a lot [1,000s] of views but very few replies.
All of the tutorials will eventually be put at the top of each manufacturer's board with a 'sticky' pin.

Which one(s) were you looking for?
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Fishead

Yeah,I see them.if it was a snake it would have bit me.I wasn't looking for any one in particular,just wanted to see which reels they had been done on for future reference.I had seen all the pins before but never clicked on one of them,now I know.Thanks
If you're not fishing,you're wishing you were!!