Thank you to this site........

Started by ohfishalee, May 29, 2015, 07:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohfishalee

....this site has assisted me greatly and built my confidence immensely.

I am now confident to repair any of my reels that are in ok to not so bad condition.

the seized up screws are my biggest challenge but working on it and on an ultrasonic cleaner too!

Shark Hunter

With all the great members here. It makes it easy to learn. It really boils down to one man in the end. Mr. Alan Tani. The Bosu, El, Hefe and Creator. I Thank you! Keep the Faith!!! ;)
Life is Good!

alantani

glad you like it!  you know, we are going to be just shy of 2 million hits for this month.  it's been fun to watch!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Quote from: ohfishalee on May 29, 2015, 07:20:11 PM
....this site has assisted me greatly and built my confidence immensely.

It was my pleasure ;) ...just kidding.
As Shark Hunter has mentioned, most of the credit goes to the Boss! He has made many pros here.
Enjoy your stay.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Fisherman Paul

I agree, im only a green horn, still a lot to learn.

It really is soooooo laid back on here. 8)

My love for penn ss reels (old school) started just
as an inquiry on here, now im that hooked on them
my wife is my second love :D   

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on May 29, 2015, 07:36:43 PM
glad you like it!  you know, we are going to be just shy of 2 million hits for this month.  it's been fun to watch!

I help by going on several times a day.  Send me a wrench.  Just kidding.   ;) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

This site has helped me threw several of my reels,not to mention the parts that were sent to me N/C People here are better then the best IMHO.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

theswimmer

Quote from: alantani on May 29, 2015, 07:36:43 PM

Amazing , and thanks Alan!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

fIsHsTiiCkS

Agreed! I now service other peoples reels now due to this site and also built my own custom reel from what I learned here.

Bill B

Paul....welcome from the Sacramento Delta......great family atmosphere here....12 yo Rule has worked famously......Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain