marlin in the surf

Started by reelrepair123, May 29, 2015, 08:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reelrepair123

Reel 224

Imagine if someone was surf fishing and had hook that fish, he or she would have had the thrill of a life time. 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Shark Hunter

Looks pretty Rocky there. He probably bumped his head chasing something.
Life is Good!

reelrepair123

i thought of you immediately daron,  take care my friend,  new user name reelrepair123,   my best  harryk

Shark Hunter

I got ya Harry! Take care brother.
Life is Good!

fishhawk

sh##t happens!  There was a marlin? or sailfish? caught in surf on texas coast last year. They said it was weird gulf currents?

Dominick

It's not too unusual to catch Marlin in the surf in Cabo area.  It happens a couple of times a year.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Makule

Here's an image of a marlin a guy caught from shore some years ago.  Weighed just over 100 lb.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Makule

Here is my wife's sailfish, caught from shore.  Didn't weigh it, but was well over 100 lb.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.