Hello from florida

Started by dblply, December 20, 2010, 06:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dblply

Decided to finally make some posts, been lurking and reading for quite some time...  I'm Mike from St. Cloud Florida...  I am a passionate saltwater inshore and offshore fisherman, make my own jigs and bucktails...  And now because of all the information that is available, do all my own reel work... Awesome site here...  Actually met Alan several weeks ago while out in Sunnyvale on business travel... Super guy...

Can't say enough good things about the folks and information on this forum...  I do also have to say that this is certainly a friendly and sharing bunch...

Roger

Welcome aboard from South Louisiana, everybody else on here lives somewhere else around the world. If you love tinkering with reels you've come to the right place. To some people its a hobby, others are just plain eat up with it, enjoy......
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

kamuwela

aloha and welcome to alan's place from hawaii. be carefull this stuff is adicting.

alantani

welcome, mike!  after hearing you talk about fishing in florida, i'm thinking i should move!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

qcguy4198

Alan.....COME ON DOWN..!!!
If you can't move here...come for a visit. I'd love to show you our kind of fihing around here...both inshore from the yak, and offshore too. You have a standing invite. For all the assistance and inspiration you've provided...it's the least I can do.

alantani

i should have more time this year.  my wife was unemployed for the last two years, but just got a job before christmas.  now that she is working she can get together with her sister and her mom to hire someone to take care of her father.  up until now, it's been me and my wife watching her dad at night.  this has been going on for the last two years.  so, yeah, fishing is sounding pretty good right about now!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!