Mangos are chewing

Started by Newell Nut, May 30, 2015, 11:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

I had a great day with my wife and friends on the Pastime Princess in New Smyrna Beach FL. Mangos were biting on the bottom and up in the water and also the big red snappers were biting hard. The turtle went from bow to stern stealing bait and then got hooked.

Alto Mare

Mango Man strikes again!!!
I don't see Elli.
Nice going buddy, a great day indeed.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

https://www.flickr.com/photos/deepseafishingdaytona/sets/72157653657565326
This is the link to the boat pictures that were just posted. Elli is in there.

Mac53

Dwight,

Some of those look like Mangrosaureses found in the Tortugas. Nicely done!

Mac

Dominick

No wonder the Mangos tremble in terror when the know the Mango Man is on board.  Good job Dwight.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tightlines667

Looks like another great day.  Thanks for sharing the photos. 

I hope you followed all existing federal ESA section 7, and related regulations regarding the proper handling, dehooking, release, and reporting of that endangered juvenile Loggerhead Sea Turtle?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Reel 224

Dwight were you trying to pump up the Byes with that stringer of fish. Dam that had to weigh some. Nice catch.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Steve-O

Sweet catches! The flickr link was the gravy train!
Man, If I had not taken two of my girls fishing today while brining 4 cut up Coho fillets and soaking strips of pacific halibut in coconut cream for batter fried coconut encrusted halibut lunch tomorrow and then firing up the smoker in the afternoon.....I would be having a serious hard time looking at all these delicious fishes.   :D

Thanks for sharing, Dwight. Some happy anglers on the PP.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!