Winning reel

Started by BMITCH, May 31, 2015, 11:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

Ok boys and girls...as promised. I received a very nice package on Friday. The wining reel for guessing the amount of reels Fred " the machine " would build outta tubs and tubs of parts. Fred was also kind enough to send a parts reel with it. I'm honored to have the priveladge to own these reels..not only did I get the reels but I was also given a very,very nice plinth and sign to display this reel. The plinth and sign were supplied by Daron aka. Shark hunter. I can tell you this..those plinths are something special. Nice work guys and thanks so much again.

As promised...in the front foyer of the house. I took one picture with the front door open. This way you can all see where these will be displayed.

[URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/MITSERVCS/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/9604F8C3-6581-434D-8B6B-917A4B347D4E_zps2jgjwizy.jpg.html]
[

Again a great many thanks to all involved and I will always have this reel on display...or until my wif gets home and tells me to move my "display reel" down to the shop
luck is the residue of design.

MarkT

Looks good! Adds some class to the dead plants in the vases.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

reelrepair123

very nice bob, a man of his word,  enjoy your prize and hopefully your wife will understand the display,  take care  harryk

Reel 224

Very nice and very classy. Congratulations!! ;)
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

broadway

It's nice of you to have your dog stand guard over it, too. ;)
Good stuff,
Dom

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on June 01, 2015, 01:30:44 AM
It's nice of you to have your dog stand guard over it, too. ;)
Good stuff,
Dom
You beat me to it Dom.  That dog looks like he would take your arm off if you touched those reels.   :oDominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Congrats Bob! It was my Pleasure Brother. Fred did all the work. I just supplied the trinket. ;)
Life is Good!

BMITCH

Daron, as I said the plinths are really nice, thanks. As far as the dog is concerned...well she's a lover not a fighter. Was a rescue and scared of her own shadow.  ;) ;D
luck is the residue of design.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Now that is a true trophy!