My birthday dinner

Started by Alto Mare, May 31, 2015, 11:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

My wife surprised me with one of my favorite meal for my birthday, a couple of dozen little necks and a couple of dozen fresh shrimps with some fresh tomatoes over spagetti.

Yes, I ate out of the bowl  and finished all of it. My shirt is shot, but i had a good time ;D.
The meal was accompanied with some nice Californian wine,  Kendall Jackson Chardonnay. Love that wine, I've been drinking it for years, but I do enjoy red from Italy a little more.
I'm stuffed, I told them I needed an hour before dessert. ;D

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

theswimmer

Happy BDay Sal!
Looks great!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

RowdyW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!! I only had meat sauce on my pasta today.    RUDY

theswimmer

Miss Mari's got the marinara going and I'm shredding the BBQ chicken from last night .
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

reelrepair123

happy birthday   sal  my friend,  dinner looked great ,that wife of yours is spoiling you, very nice,  buon appetite my friend, now go take your daughter fishing and both catch a big one for your birthday present.  take care   sal    my best to you and your family.     harryk

Alto Mare

Thanks guys!
I also got spoiled with some nice gifts, the fish was knitted by my daughter Alyssa, she does some amazing things with the thread and the shirt from my son Anthony.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!! My wife read this with me and we were laughing together at you comments about dinner. You sound like me, I can't eat anything with gravy or sauce without making a mess of my shirt. Ruth says it's because I have no neck. ;D
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

wallacewt

borchcl

Happy Birthday, Sal!
That meal looks wonderful!
Charlie

Dominick

I wish I was your age.  On second thought I wish I had that meal.  That is more realistic.  Happy Birthday Sal and many more my friend.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Steve-O

Mamma Mia! That's Italian!

Hey wait a minute... so am I kinda I was born there and lived there.

Happy birthday, Sal, looked like a great meal plus gifts.

Life is good!

fIsHsTiiCkS

Happy Birthday! To bad they didnt get you a bib for that dinner  :D

Jerseymic

Happy birthday Sal, food looks good, I wish my wife could cook like that!

Mike.

Rancanfish

I had to settle for home made Lasagna with Italian sausage.

Happy Birthday Sal.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Marcq

Happy Birthday Sal!!

Marc..