Penn Jigmaster Frame Kits....

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 04, 2015, 04:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I'm sure your financial advisor had to write that one. ;D
Life is Good!

steelfish

Quote from: bluefish69 on June 19, 2015, 03:21:58 AM
.......... Oh the treasures you can find for us. 

I need a silver alloy right side plate for a 113h on process if you find it on your hidden treasures
The Baja Guy

Sledge

Payment on the way.  Thanks Tom!

Cortez_Conversions

Thanks to everyone who bought on of these frames! They are all on their way except for thorhammer because i cant read his writing on the return address ;D
I will put these on the to do list, but for now they are a distant blip on the horizon. Too many other projects to handle at the moment.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

bluefish69

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 19, 2015, 04:19:44 AM
I'm sure your financial advisor had to write that one. ;D

I don't talk to him that much because he is depressing.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

I meant Trudy Mike. I know she writes all the checks. ;)
Life is Good!

bluefish69

Your right she just asks what it is for to write on the bottom of the check. You or anyone could never read my hand writing.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Germ

Received my kit today. Man, this thing is nice! Going to build it tonight and post pics. Mahalo Tom!

Shark Hunter

Tom doesn't mess around. The guy is a Genius!
Life is Good!

thorhammer

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on June 23, 2015, 03:09:09 AM
Thanks to everyone who bought on of these frames! They are all on their way except for thorhammer because i cant read his writing on the return address ;D
I will put these on the to do list, but for now they are a distant blip on the horizon. Too many other projects to handle at the moment.

And I tried to be neat.... :D

You have it correctly (responded to PM)

cwillis85

I know my reel is going to be the least flashy one of the 14 but it will be a long term project. Love the feel of this reel, light and comfortable. It might be a sin but I bought mine to fish and if the storms don't hit early I will be doing just that tomorrow. First custom build and it went together very smoothly, I had to tighten the bridge screws right side first to fix a rubbing issue and looks like the spool is slightly off center, tried to adjust it center with the bearing caps but I ran into some grinding at a certain point, I believe I just need one very thin shim to make it perfect but it isn't to the point where line will get caught so I will probably leave it be until I finish the stainless upgrades down the road. Amazingly well done product, so incredibly happy to have been lucky enough to scoop one up, thanks a million Tom.
Chris

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

cwillis85

Thanks Daron, this year when my wife ask for gift advice, feel free to send her Alan or Adams direction. Need some bling on the inside of this guy.  ;D
Chris

swill88

Good looking reel C...

Like you I will fish mine and upgrade the parts gradually.

I did get a 2nd gen ss sleeve and an ss dog from Alan; Bryans drags; ss star & handle from Adam.

Almost there.

Waiting for the mail on the frame kit is getting tough...

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: cwillis85 on June 24, 2015, 12:02:49 AM
I know my reel is going to be the least flashy one of the 14 but it will be a long term project. Love the feel of this reel, light and comfortable. It might be a sin but I bought mine to fish and if the storms don't hit early I will be doing just that tomorrow. First custom build and it went together very smoothly, I had to tighten the bridge screws right side first to fix a rubbing issue and looks like the spool is slightly off center, tried to adjust it center with the bearing caps but I ran into some grinding at a certain point, I believe I just need one very thin shim to make it perfect but it isn't to the point where line will get caught so I will probably leave it be until I finish the stainless upgrades down the road. Amazingly well done product, so incredibly happy to have been lucky enough to scoop one up, thanks a million Tom.
If you have a chance, please send me your reel. I would like to document the issues you have. With so many years of jigmaster parts around, there is bound to be some issues.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal