Main Menu

Weather

Started by Roger, December 22, 2010, 12:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

I've been seeing on the news all the rain that California has been receiving here lately. I know a lot of the people on here live out there and I hope all ya'll stay safe and dry.......
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Phinaddict

Up here in the northern side, we are able to deal with lots of rain. Southern Ca. however, is basically a desert and they are more susceptible to flooding. Add to that, the summer fires clear the vegetation from hillsides and make mudslides a big problem.
On the plus side, at least all the lakes and reservoirs will be full this spring!
The Two Rules of Success:
1. Don't tell everything you know

Bryan Young

With the rain that we are getting, I hope it fills before the end of winter.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

It could be snow like we've been getting.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Hey, cleared today.  Maybe I should go fishing/crabbing?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

i'm a little worried about yockman.  haven't heard from him yet........ :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Norcal Pescador

Greetings Tom.

We've heard about London being buried in snow, how are you doing on the Emerald Isle?

Regards,
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

i been looking at one of the most gorgeous december days i've seen in a long time.  it will rain tomorrow, though. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MysticParts

Ive even heard from a coworker that London Heathrow was caught totally unprepared for that storm. Hopefully that didn't cause too many problems with people travelling during the holidays.

Quote from: norcal pescador on December 23, 2010, 11:55:31 PM
Greetings Tom.

We've heard about London being buried in snow, how are you doing on the Emerald Isle?

Regards,
Rob
Mystic Reel Parts LLC (Formerly PennParts.com)
945 Radio Road
LEHT (Mystic Island) NJ 08087
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637
Office# +1 (609) 296-1300
http://www.mysticparts.com