May I Place a Picture With My Online Name?

Started by Dominick, December 22, 2010, 05:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Hi all: May I Place a Picture With My Online Name?  If the answer is yes, how do I do it?  I went to the profile page but it does not allow for a picture (avatar?).  I use a photo on Bloody Decks.   Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Hi Dominick,

Got to profile.  Under Modify Porfile click on "Forum Profile Information." From there, you should be able to upload your photo or use an avatar.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

dominicik, please take a look again.  there should be a way do this.  i checked your profile and there are no unusual restrictions on it at all.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Thanks for the quick response.  I looked the other day and I somehow missed that.  Now I have to  figure out if I post a fishing picture or a drinking picture.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Alan, Bryan:  I tried to add a photo and all I got was a red "X".  The photo is a standard jpg file.  I do not think I missed a step.  What do you think happened?  Dominick

alantani

Dominick

Hi Alan:  Photo sent to your email address.  Watch those moguls.  Dominick

alantani

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on December 31, 2010, 06:56:16 PM
ahh, springtime in paris!

Alan:  you are amazing.  Where do you get the time?  How did you know that was a picture taken in Paris this past spring?  I don't think I did anything wrong trying to upload Any idea why the photo did not upload when I tried?  Dominick

alantani

dom, i would like to say that i've sat in that very same seat in that same sidewalk cafe, but i would be fibbing!  the photo was labeled "paris-may-5-11-2010."  had you fooled, huh!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on December 31, 2010, 08:26:18 PM
dom, . . .  . the photo was labeled "paris-may-5-11-2010."  had you fooled, huh!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dominick,
You just can't pull one over on Alan. Anybody who can decipher the chicken scratch scrawl on a prescription has to be a pretty good detective. :D
Nice picture of a more mature [notice I didn't say 'senior' ;D ] angler.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Dominick

Yes!  I should have realized it when I sent the photo.  I big game fish in Los Cabos twice a year, so I pump a little iron, mostly curls.  But as you may realize everything sort of gets harder as we age.  At least I reached an age where I can ski free at Tahoe Donner.  Alan has to pay big bucks for himself and the kids.  Skiing is more expensive than fishing for alan.  I hate to mention snow, Dom hates snow.  Dominick

broadway

Hey Dom,

Is that true about "everything" getting harder with age... I heard different?  ;) You got that right about the snow... I Hate it!!!  

Dom

Norcal Pescador

Yeah, Dom, it's true! Hearing, eyesight, head, everything.  ;) ;)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Dominick

Quote from: norcal pescador on January 04, 2011, 03:10:18 AM
Yeah, Dom, it's true! Hearing, eyesight, head, everything.  ;) ;)
How about that Norcal got it right.  Dom check your PM.