Happy Holidays to the A-team!

Started by broadway, December 24, 2010, 06:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

I just wanted to tell all my fishy friends out there to have a happy, healthy, safe Christmas and to your families!
Dom

Bryan Young

Quote from: broadway on December 24, 2010, 06:38:17 AM
I just wanted to tell all my fishy friends out there to have a happy, healthy, safe Christmas and to your families!
Dom
Thanks Dom.  Hope to make it out there in January, February or March.  This time, we may be there for 2 weeks.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Happy Holidays to all.  Dom, check your PM. 
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Pesca,

Try PM-ing me again... I didn't receive it.  I'm gonna send you one now.
Dom

broadway

Sounds good Bryan...too bad you can't make it in April....for some sick striper fishin'.  Maybe you can push it up?  Let me know when the time comes.
Dom

Dominick

Hey Dom:  Where do you striper fish?  My  brother used to have boat in Staten Islsnd, but he sold it and moved to NJ.  You'd think that he would take the boat to NJ.  I used to surf fish at Point Pleasant and Bradley Beach.  Good fun.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick