Main Menu

Started by jlw1972, December 26, 2010, 03:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlw1972

Hello everyone. I live in lower Alabama, about 50 miles north of Gulf Shores and fish saltwater every chance I get. I've been looking around the place for a couple day's now and wanted to join so I could say thank you to Alan for all the information. I don't think i'll be paying to have my reels serviced anymore. Alan you sure make it easy with the pics and step by step instructions. I've already went through four of them with no problems. I think i've gotten up the nerve to try my lever drag's now.  Merry Christmas to every one, Joey

Norcal Pescador

Welcome to the madness, Joey! Sounds like you've jumped in with both feet!
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Roger

Welcome aboard from South Louisana. I know right where you live and you are right Alan does make it look easy.....
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Aloha Joey,  Welcome to the Reel source of information.  Alabama, that was one of my most memerable places to visit.  On the day I arrived, I found myself in the hospital emergency room, then upon my departure, found myself face level with a man's butt...Scotty Pippen...Man, that dude is tall.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D