Last couple of trips

Started by broschro, June 16, 2015, 12:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

Last couple of trips had fun.the first picture is my friend Jeff with a 25# cobia. This is Jeffs girlfriend Brandy this is her first AJ which she  caught all by herself on my little 309 that my son Ayden uses.  she could not believe it wiwh that  fish hit the floor.  She looked at us and said I caught that fish! It was awesome
Fish probably went 40 pounds. I sent out my trusty kingfish rig in within seconds was hammered by the second AJ of the day. Did not have a lot of time so back to the docks we went.last Friday  we could not get away fro the endangered species and after 5 big ones called it a day. We did get a nice cobia on the way in but no pics.
here's one of my bud Doug  and my son Ashton mthank for looking Jamie

Dominick

I love to see good looking women in bikinis not afraid to hug a fish.   :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broschro

Me to Dominick

theswimmer

Hello Nurse! Nice fishes.......
How do you get any fishing done?

Seriously the look on the little ones face says it all.
Let go fishing!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn