Daiwa 600 Fe Hyper Tanacom

Started by 4 REEL, December 26, 2010, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 REEL

If you know anything about this reel, you know it is a Japanese model. Great reel for what it is but needs a little  attention to bring it up to par.
First off has anyone found upgraded drag washers for it?
The control panel cover plate is in Japanese, is there an American replacement?
I have heard of a motor upgrade but have yet to conferm.
Has anyone worked on these yet?

John

alantani

sorry, john.  never seen one.  someone is going to have to start getting up to speed on them, though.  lots of these reels are hitting our shores.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

I would love to get my hands on one of them.  Dang eBay, I keep getting outbid.  Maybe I should try to get one for more than $50. :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

hey brian: you can get one online for 18,900 taiwan dollars. go for it ;D
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Hm, NT$18900?  What does that convert to?  $600.  I said $50.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mat nabil

just got mine recently. Fortunately, it comes with English manual. However, the manual is for tanacom 500. 1 thing I noticed, the button,setting is almost the same like my previous Tanacom 750. Got mine on the Ebay, around USD499.99. I think the setting is identical to each other.