Penn 3/0

Started by broadway, December 26, 2010, 07:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Hey Dom,

You forgot: Quiet Dom and Cock-eyed Nick (Nick as in Dominick).  They're a ton of 'em in the neighborhood, but I haven't found many others elsewhere. I live on Houston and Thompson St. across from Arturo's Coal Oven Pizza... My Aunt and Uncle's restaurant (bet you've eaten there plenty of times). 

Hey guys, for the future, please keep your (Cali) weather to yourselves...unless of course it's sunshine and 70 degrees ;D 

PS- Surf fishing over here is gonna be like fishing off a glacier for a while, and lookin' out for polar bears while you're trying to catch fish stinks!  ;)

Warm weather, tight lines, and sexy ladies to all!
Dom

Norcal Pescador

Hey "Broadway" Dom -
Boy, you can tell who's rested up! :D :D  Thanks for the fishing report; now I don't feel so bad. :) And there's another storm headed your way, so make sure you've got coffee, a thermos, and your arctic gear has dried out!
Am I allowed to report brilliant sunshine and a high of 50o? ;D Okay, I didn't think so.
Stay dry, amigo!
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: broadway on December 29, 2010, 09:17:40 AM
Hey Phin,
. . .  I HATE SNOW!!! 
Dom  

Dom,
Don't come to Redding, then. It's snowing and probably will all night. 37o at home at 600ft elevation. May get 40 mm. ::)
Happy New Year to All!! :) :)
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

broadway

Rob,

At this point I'll even take the 50 degrees and sunshine.  I'm gonna stay away from Redding cause you said you're getting 40 MM (snow or gun?) Either one will keep me away  ;)  Hope your New Year is full of record fish and smooth running gear.  Take care and stay warm pal
Dom

ryan werley

Really want to see a pic of that senator collection...mine is almost done!

broadway

Will try over the weekend...again.

Dom

Alto Mare

Quote from: ryan werley on January 06, 2011, 04:13:46 AM
Really want to see a pic of that senator collection...mine is almost done!

Hey Ryan, we've seen Broadway's Senator collection, is yours ready for showing? :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.