Seaguar STS

Started by Keta, June 23, 2015, 02:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Does anyone here use Seaguar STS Fluorocarbon line?  I needed some 15 pound Fluorocarbon and when I looking I saw some Seaguar STS next to the line I normally use, Seaguar Blue Lable.  It was the same price as the Seaguar line I usually get but in came in 100m spools rather than the 30 yard spools I usually get.  I got the STS to try.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

I just ordered some 30lb.  I don't know when I'll be getting out for salmon but I like the reviews about knot tying.  I had knots slip on the old Seaguar flouro and lost a couple of Wahoo that way.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Just tied some, it ties really good.  Thinner and softer than the blue label too.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ry@n

I don't know about that stuff.  Just had a Steelhead break me off today using 8# in low water.  Broke me off and I wasn't putting any pressure on him at all.  I tried the Floro thing and broke off too many times!