Super fun day with my boys

Started by broschro, July 13, 2015, 09:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

Really enjoyed my self today. This was one of those trips that i did not stay up all night thinking about where to fish with what  lures to use Exedra Exedra. The day before I took my whole family out but my wife and youngest son are prone to sea sickness and sure enough, it was agood thing we were  only 8 miles offshore so we went back inshore to play.we did catch a few undersized triggers and sea bass there before we went in.I thought tomorrow would be a good day to go back and it was. Here are a few pics of my two oldest sons and the fish we caught today.

reelrepair123

fantastic,  doesn't get any better fishing with your boys, everybody is smiling, great, nice posting.  harryk

broschro

It was quite nice today with the three of us. I forgot to mention that the two cobia showed up.we did bring one home my 7 year old actually hooked it they wouldn't eat anything and I told him to keep playing with the Jig. I was going to attempt to free gaff him as I turned around to grt the gaff my 7 year old hooks him.  after a nice battle  between  Ashton  and myself i Sunk t he gaff in him.

Shark Hunter

Great shots Jamie! ;D
You are a good Dad!
Life is Good!

Doug

That's what makes memories I still remember fishing with my dad. Those triggers are good eating as well

steelfish

cool, great pictures of your kids fishing.. great memories there..

fee free to add some pic to this thread in case you havent already.

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=14493.msg151903#msg151903
The Baja Guy

ChileRelleno

Looks like a great day with the family.  8)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

broadway

I love taking kids out... I look forward to taking my own out soon.
Good job pops,
Dom

fsrmn

You are creating memories that will last forever. Good job!
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

redsetta

Harry's right - doesn't get any better than that!
Nice work
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broschro

Thanks for all the kind comments. I'm truly blessed to have to fishing partners that live with me and want to fish daily.

Newell Nut

Glad you got out with the boys and a nice cooler of fish to boot. We have had some really nice weather out lately.

Bryan Young

Awesome!  That looks like a great day.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D