Accurate Penn Magnums for Sale. Jigmaster, 3/0 and 4/0

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 16, 2015, 09:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

These reels are all 9+ on a 10 scale.  It would be nice if they could stay together, and I will make someone a heck of a deal of they will take them all, but I will sell them individually too.

Thanks,

Randy

Bryan Young

Wow!  just WOW!  Some lucky person will have a matched set.  The 3/0 is very rare. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

steelfish

gorgeous, they belong to a shelf in the best place of the living room.

The Baja Guy

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Sledge

I'd like to know what kind of "deal" you're talking, so PM me as well, please.  Thanks!

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

David Hall

Bryan Young

I was so tempted to buy those reels then I though...  My wife would kill me.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

coastal_dan

Bryan - I was thinking the same thing..."how could she not notice...hmmm....nope!...no way, no how".
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Bryan Young

For sure...if the gold is not around her neck, wrist or finger, it better not be in the house.  lol

steelfish

Quote from: Bryan Young on July 17, 2015, 09:01:12 PM
For sure...if the gold is not around her neck, wrist or finger, it better not be in the house.  lol

I learned that same thing on the last golden reel I bought, the calcutta 400TE..
after that all the next reels are black.. and the problems ended
The Baja Guy

TomT

AlasKen

If they are still around I would like a PM on price combined and the 3/0 and 4/0 as a set of two.  Thanks.  Kenneth

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Dear Kenneth,

I just sent you an email because I sometimes have a problem with the message system on this website.  Please let me know if it didn't come through. 

Thanks,

Randy

Reel 224

OH BOY!!  :-\  :o NA Ruth will kill me for sure. :(   Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."