Accurate and Tiburon Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 19, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Hi Randy, I know you have sold a few frames since the thread started and just curious what inventory you have left.

Thanks
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Max Doubt on October 30, 2015, 11:06:24 PM
  Hi Randy, I know you have sold a few frames since the thread started and just curious what inventory you have left.

Thanks

Ted, for the 140 Squidder, I have the black Accuframe (8 on a 10 scale), the new in the box silver Accuframe, the gold Tiburon frame (a 9), and I just picked up two red Accuframes (one a 9 and one an 8).  Would any of those work for you?

Thanks,

Randy

Wicho5981

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Wicho5981 on October 31, 2015, 12:51:25 AM
Any 114hl frames

Just going from memory:

Narrow:  Tiburon black kit including spool
Standard:  Accurate red
HLW: New in box silver Tiburon kit with new Penn aluminum spool
Black Marlin/Super Six:  New in box red and gold Tiburon with Tiburon or Newell spool

I also have a lot of complete Accurate 6/0s:

Narrow:  Ice Blue
Standard width: Red with red Penn spool
114HLW:  Red

And wide 49s in red and gold (approximately the same size as narrrow 6/0)

And 9/0s in 49ers colors (red Accuframe and gold Accuplates with Accurate handle) and a really pretty very near mint Ice Blue 9/0

Also Accurate 3/0 and 4/0 Senators, Jigmaster, 3/0 and 4/0 Accurate Magnums, and Accurate/Tiburon Jigmasters and Squidders.

Please let me know if any of the above is of interest and I will send you the prices.

Thanks,

Randy

Wicho5981

How much for accurate red standard and the black kit narrow with spool

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Wicho5981 on October 31, 2015, 01:20:50 AM
How much for accurate red standard and the black kit narrow with spool

PM sent.

r77toy

Looking for Jigmaster 501 or 506 spools Penn or aftermarket, also aftermarket frames.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: r77toy on December 24, 2015, 11:30:53 PM
Looking for Jigmaster 501 or 506 spools Penn or aftermarket, also aftermarket frames.

I have extra 506 spools for $30 and lots of aftermarket frames for the 501/506.  Can you use a brand new red or Ocean Blue Tiburon P21 frame and rod clamp kit for $65 delivered anywhere in the USA, or a nice used old-style green Tiburon frame and rod clamp kit for the same price?  If not, what are you looking for?

twotone

I really like what you sell Randy! New or used. Your grading system for the used is spot on!
twotone

r77toy

Do you have any used Tiburon P21 frames?

bluefish69

Randy

Did you get my answer to your last PM? I'll take what you offered me.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: bluefish69 on December 25, 2015, 06:16:21 AM
Randy

Did you get my answer to your last PM? I'll take what you offered me.

Mike

Mike, I must have missed your PM, but I can't get the black P21 frame until Tiburon gets back from vacation in two weeks, and the old-style red P20 frame that I have is a brighter red with a more lustrous finish than the newer darker frames with the flatter finish.  I have heard that Tom's red side plates match the newer Tiburon red very well, and if that is the case, I don't think that they will match the frame that I have.  Can you wait for the frames?

Thanks,

Randy

Omaha

Hi new here but not new to fishing or working on reels. this is a great site with a lot of information available and I've been looking for a extra wide 6/0 tib kit for a while preferably red. If you got any left that would be great. Maybe even some accuplates.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks for your post.  I am traveling right now, but I know that I do not have a red extra wide 6/0 kit. I do have several other wide 6/0 options:

1. A new gold Tiburon extra wide (3.5") old-style 6/0 frame and spool and an unused set of gold 114H 6/0 Accuplates assemblies and a new in the original package gold Accurate 6-shooter power handle.

2.  A new electric blue new-style Tiburon T6WEX (3.5") frame with matching electric blue spool.  This is a truly beautiful kit.

3.  An unused silver Tiburon old-style 114HLW (3.25") frame with stock Penn aluminum spool.

4.  A good used (8 on a 10 scale with all good threads and tested-true spool) complete Newell Black Marlin kit for $145 or complete reel for $185, or for a really unique reel, I have a set of hard to find black Penn 114H side plate assemblies.

I also have a complete new in the original box black 114H Accuplates kit, and I may have a few other 114H side plates and wide frames that I am not remembering.

Would any of the above work for you?

Shark Hunter

Randy,
If you have a 114H Wex Kit in Blue. We need to talk.
Life is Good!