Main Menu

NEWB

Started by DUNNIGANJIM, January 03, 2011, 08:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUNNIGANJIM

HI , I  had to join this site as it appears to be a very informative site . I see there are members form all over. I've enjoyed fishing sence I was 5yrs old . I fish the no.CA. lakes and SF BAY area, also spend 10 days on VANCOUVER ISLAND (WINTER HARBOUR) for halibut -rock fish and salmon. Looking forward to post pics and fishing reports . 

alantani

welcome!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Roger

Welcome aboard from South Louisiana. "Warning" This place can be addicting......... 
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Norcal Pescador

Welcome aboard from Northern California!  Hey Roger, I thought the addiction was a foregone conclusion!! ;D ;D ;D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Roger

Yeah, it is but at 6:00 in the morning, what can I say........

Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain