AccuFrame

Started by Reel 224, August 13, 2015, 06:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Randy: Thank you for the prompt response and delivery of my new AccuFrame, crank and handle. That was quick, I received it today and wish I could get started putting it together but I'm restricted on how much I can do after the Heart Cath, because they went into my right wrist and I'm not allowed to twist or pull with that hand. It's sitting here on my desk staring me in the face and killing me to get started, Ill just have to put it out of site before I get myself in trouble. ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Rancanfish

Whut?  You ok Joe?

Though I can relate. I still have a reel I'm putting together with a recent frame I got from Randy.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Alto Mare

Joe, I hope all goes well for you. If you needed that reel assembled soon, send it over and I'll take care of it for you.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Hey you guys; thanks but I'm just waiting to hear from my Cardiologist on what is coming next, most likely by-pass surgery. I have two completely blocked arteries that will need to be re-routed.....funny thing is I had two stints done 14 years ago and they are completely clear, no narrowing at all. Go figure ??? The reason I have to wait on doing anything with the reel is because of the Cath that was done threw my wrist, they don't want me to reopen that artery, they won't even let me drive for two more days >:( That sucks!

Thanks again guys but Ill be Okey, Just have to lay off the Pizza and pasta for a while ;D Whats most important I have RUTH!! The love of my life.

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

David Hall

Take it easy the reel will be there when you your ready, screw up that wrist and you got more problems than your reel not getting worked on, I know you know all this already but we don't want to hear that you bled out working on a jigmaster.

Reel 224

Ruth is hovering over me like a mother hen :) there is no way she will let me do anything that I shouldn't be doing. Thanks for all your concerns though, Ill post somewhere else when I know what is going to happen.

Joe

broadway

Hope you're back in action ASAP!
I'm learning how nice it is to have a partner in life... sounds like you already know. ;)
Ruth, will have you back on the mend in no time... take it easy for now.
Fell better,
Dom

Reel 224

Hey Dom; You are right about Ruth she is a great partner and fishing companion. I'm not taking this situation lightly but I'm also not going to baby my self either, I have worked hard most of my life and don't plan on sitting on my can for to long, right now it's just a minor set back. Thank you for your well wishes.

I see you are getting used to married life. Best wishes to both of you and many many years of love for each other.

Joe   

Shark Hunter

I just saw this Joe. You take it easy buddy. I wish you only the best.
Daron
Life is Good!

Reel 224

I just received the Jigmaster 500 from Randy today and took these pictures of the Penn 500 and AccuFrame and the Penn 200 Surfmaster W/the AccuFrame. The colors Blue & Gold are my HS colors. Thank you Randy, the 500 reel is nicer then it looked in the picture and got here quick.

Joe

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Shark Hunter

You Go Joe!
Randy is a stand up Guy! ;)
Life is Good!