113H parts being discontinued?????

Started by the_reel_doc, August 21, 2015, 10:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_reel_doc

Went to order some parts for the 113H from Scott's and noticed they had a limit on part 3-113H with a limited supply warning. Is Penn stopping production on these parts? If so, I know a LOT of people that are going to be butt hurt. Can't tell you how many of these I service each year! Got to be one of Penn's best selling reel.

Shark Hunter

I just looked Larry. It must be the particular model you ordered. It lets me buy as many as I want.
https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Parts/3-113H.aspx

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Life is Good!

Reel 224

Scott's is not that big of a tackle shop and just may not carry as much stock as other Penn dealers, I know where he is located is really a summer crowd it's a very small town. Don't get me wrong he does have a lot of parts but he is not like some of the bigger dealers in the west coast or Florida.

Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Alto Mare

With all the upgrades we've been doing here, there is no part to hunt, we have our own. ;)
In a couple of months all of us here will have one of the best 4/0 ever made.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

we should be good for a very long time.  there are enough of us here that stock odds and ends.  i don't think we will ever run out!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on August 22, 2015, 12:30:09 AM
we should be good for a very long time.  there are enough of us here that stock odds and ends.  i don't think we will ever run out!
Why are you looking at my stuff? ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 22, 2015, 12:32:40 AM
Quote from: alantani on August 22, 2015, 12:30:09 AM
Why are you looking at my stuff? ;D

He isn't the only one ;D ;)
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 22, 2015, 12:27:25 AM
With all the upgrades we've been doing here, there is no part to hunt, we have our own. ;)
In a couple of months all of us here will have one of the best 4/0 ever made.

2x
The Baja Guy

the_reel_doc

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 21, 2015, 10:43:13 PM
I just looked Larry. It must be the particular model you ordered. It lets me buy as many as I want.
https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Parts/3-113H.aspx

OK. Just went on and saw it had changed! I bought the ten the other day and also they had them at $24 each. Going to have to call them about that!