Hamachi Kama & Yams .. Can't wait to serve to my wife

Started by Big Tim, August 30, 2015, 12:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

My wife Teri hands me a Yam the size of the house3 days ago ??? and say's put this into dinner please  ;D Ok, so a recent post brought up Yellowtail Collars in a recipe and I thought I got some of those!

(Partially stolen recipe) Marinade is first...1/4 cup each of maple syrup, sesame seed oil, soy sauce & rice vinger, then a dash of Ginger, Onion & Garlic powders, a bit of Sea Salt, crushed garlic and fresh torn leaves of Basil. Marinade for 4 hours:

Remove from marinade, rinse, pat dry and let stand at least 30 minutes at room temperature (covered if possible)...Cook on high heat in a pan with olive oil or grill? 3 minutes on the meat side and then on the skin side until charred...Baked yams with a dash of sea salt and Brummel & Browns yogurt, sliced Avocado and a squeeze of lemon :

swill88

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Reel 224

I almost licked the screen saver off of my monitor, thank you for that recipe. I can't wait to try it on some bass.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.