Home alone...

Started by Alto Mare, September 06, 2015, 08:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

They left me home alone this evening, my wife was worried about my dinner, I told her I would try to manage  ;D

If I do a good job cleaning, she'll never know, maybe I'll get something similar for tomorrow ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Islandgypsy

Sorry to see you had to "make do" for yourself. Man that looks good!

STRIPER LOU

I was good till I looked at that! Now I'm starved.
Enjoy,  ..  Lou

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

Nothing like taking yourself out on a date every once in a while. Great job.

Steve-O

Nice!

Good thing you had a napkin to wipe the sauce and "loneliness sniffles" away.

Burp!.... ;D

Was there garlic bread with that?

Alto Mare

Hahaha...Steve, I usually put just enough sauce to cover the spagetti, that sauce was so good that I decided to dump it all in. Tomatoes are from my garden and they have been amazing this year. No garlic bread, but did use some nice crispy bread to soak up the sauce ( la scarpetta).
I went to the super market to get some beans and wild rice, I was in the mood for bean and rice. I looked over and the lobster was on sale, so I changed my menu.
26 little necks and 1 1/2 pound lobster, not bad for $18. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Looks like you are managing just fine Buddy! ;)
Life is Good!

Big Tim

Nice! But that lobster would look better on my plate  ;D

David Hall

It's good to see you treat yourself so well,  I share the enthusiasm for good food.
I don't see the chianti?

Jerseymic

Amazing looking food, how do you cook those two dishes, I have got to try!

Mike.