Muffuletta Sandwiches at Dominicks Sept. 6, 2015

Started by El Pescador, September 07, 2015, 12:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I'm with you Mark. I think that's a Po Boy Mufuletta.
It still looks good. I didn't realize how unhealthy salami is.
Life is Good!

El Pescador

Quote from: TomT on September 08, 2015, 03:35:19 AM

Sorry those numbers make me laugh!

I have to agree.  You must be a marathon runner or on some of the best drugs in America!! ;) ??? ;D
TomT

No marathon runner here!  Did run competitive track & cross country both in High School and College.    Now my running consists of the High Hurdles .... when my wife tells me Dinner is Ready ::)

I take no medications, just a good life here in the SF Bay Area, and of course a splash of Zin with Dominick from time to time!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

TomT

The other option is good (GREAT) genetics--You'll probably live to be 100> ;) ;D
TomT

Alto Mare

Watched a documentary a little while back, this 106 young man from Georgia was still mowing lawns every day and driving his pickup. They asked what was his secret, he replied: bacon and eggs every mornings for breakfast to get a jump-start and a couple of cigars ;D...true story.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

TomT

Yep!!  Genetics is your best hope for longivity--unfortunately for me. ;)  But all of you with very old relatives, give thanks to your genetics every day ;D ;D
TomT