Muffuletta Sandwiches at Dominicks Sept. 6, 2015

Started by El Pescador, September 07, 2015, 12:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Man o'man guys!!!!!  With the postings from Sal & BigTim, thought best to post my lunch with Dominick & Linda while watching the successful outing of Colorado by  YOUR WORLD CHAMPION San Francisco Giants!!!!

Called Dominick this am told him I wanted his world famous Muffuletta sandwiches for lunch, I'll be over at 12:30 - Get ready!

Here we go!

Dominick told me to pick up pinocchio salami - did not quite understand what he was telling me...

And here is the Star of the show!!!!   The Olive Pit Muffuletta spread!  Dominick tells me this stuff is AOK!

Simple sandwich: bread, salami & Muffuletta spread!!

Lunchtime!

Delicious to say the least!  Thanks Dominick

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Alto Mare

Haha...pinocchio, good stuff Wayne. That bread looks good, my kind of sandwich.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

looks so good, but i'm thinking "heart attack in a bun!"
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Good stuff, they were what the owner of the fish camp I re-plumbed fueled me with.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

El Pescador

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 07, 2015, 01:18:07 AM
Haha...pinocchio, good stuff Wayne. That bread looks good, my kind of sandwich.

Sal, I am of Northern Italian decent, way northern!!!! (German) and Dominick is often speaking italian of the food we are enjoying!  All in all the kid knows what he is doing in the kitchen!

For most of the 1990's, I attended MANY SF Niners games with my neighbor, Milo.  His family was from Slovenia, and His only requirement to attend the game with him was a Salami sandwich from a specific San Mateo Deli, VERY similar to the ones we enjoyed today.  BTW, I sat on the Niners side of the stadium, 7 rows from the field, on the 40 yd. line.  with tickets from an OLD SF Family name.  Montana to Rice...  Young to Rice...

Wayne

El Pescador

Quote from: alantani on September 07, 2015, 01:19:33 AM

Alan, Today I threw caution to the wind.  During my fall 2014 physical, my stats were:

Total Cholesterol - 116

HDL - 46

LDL - 60

Tri's - 56

A1C - 4.5

Thought a small salami sandwich would be in order!!!!!

Wayne

Alto Mare

Quote from: El Pescador on September 07, 2015, 01:51:45 AM

Alan, Today I threw caution to the wind.  During my fall 2014 physical, my stats were:

Total Cholesterol - 116

HDL - 46

LDL - 60

Tri's - 56

A1C - 4.5

Wayne
Better to die with a smile on your face and a full stomach, rather than suffering with an empty stomach while dying from starvation ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on September 07, 2015, 01:58:19 AM

Total Cholesterol - 116

HDL - 46

LDL - 60

Tri's - 56

A1C - 4.5

Wayne
Better to die with a smile on your face and a full stomach, rather than suffering with an empty stomach while dying from starvation ;) ;D
We are looking good and eating good.  Maybe not healthy but we don't overdo it.  Tomorrow steamed rockfish, rice and spinach with garlic.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

David Hall

Alan, Today I threw caution to the wind.  During my fall 2014 physical, my stats were:

Total Cholesterol - 116

HDL - 46

LDL - 60

Tri's - 56

A1C - 4.5

Thought a small salami sandwich would be in order!

Wayne

Sorry those numbers make me laugh!

Big Tim

Dominick told me to pick up pinocchio salami

And here is the Star of the show!!!!   The Olive Pit Muffuletta spread!  Dominick tells me this stuff is AOK!

Simple sandwich: bread, salami & Muffuletta spread!!

Lunchtime!

Delicious to say the least!  Thanks Dominick

Wayne

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA...That bread is missing garlic & rosemary infused olive oil brushed on it then lightly toasted on a cast iron skillet

TomT

Total Cholesterol - 116

HDL - 46

LDL - 60

Tri's - 56

A1C - 4.5

Wayne

I have to agree.  You must be a marathon runner or on some of the best drugs in America!! ;) ??? ;D
TomT

Dominick

Quote from: TomT on September 08, 2015, 03:35:19 AM

Total Cholesterol - 116

HDL - 46

LDL - 60

Tri's - 56

A1C - 4.5

Wayne

I have to agree.  You must be a marathon runner or on some of the best drugs in America!! ;) ??? ;D
TomT
Yeah but if he keeps eating with me I'll change those numbers fast.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

bluefish69

If you added all those numbers together & doubled them you wouldn't be close to my Tri s

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

MarkT

That's not a muffuletta sandwich, wrong bread, wrong ingredients, still looks really good and I'd hit it!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!