Ordered a used 114H Penn Aluminum frame

Started by AlasKen, September 16, 2015, 04:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlasKen

I ordered a used Aluminum half frame from Randy. He stated that it was used in good shape.  What I received appears to be in new and unused condition.  It surpasses my expectation.  My only concern now is not to buy to much.  I will definitely do business with Randy in the future as others on this site told me I should.  Many thanks.  Ken

foakes

As you have found out, Ken --

Randy understates everything -- no issues that way.

Clients always receive more than they are expecting -- and that is always good to exceed your buyers expectations.

And he has much more than any of us realize -- or knows where it might be found.

Just got to ask him for what you need.

He is also extremely knowledgeable.

Hard or impossible to find items, at very fair prices -- for Alan Tani members.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

broadway

If you find a better person to deal with that's easier and more fair let me know... I don't know of any.
Randy is a stand up guy that's looking to satisfy his fishy friends, not make a killing.
Glad you had a nice experience,
Dom