SS Star Drag Wheels and Handles

Started by SantaBarbarian, September 25, 2015, 09:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SantaBarbarian

I just came across this and thought I'd pass it along. They also have items for Penn reels.

http://motivefab.com/products-page/reels

Alto Mare

Quote from: SantaBarbarian on September 25, 2015, 09:22:46 AM
I just came across this and thought I'd pass it along. They also have items for Penn reels.

http://motivefab.com/products-page/reels
Most of the custom parts you see come from this great site. Members here come up with ideas and suggestions, our machinists
fine tune them and make it happen. We are very lucky having these guys helping us.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thinkwahoo

Link says this site has been suspended.

Tiddlerbasher

Alto Mare

Quote from: thinkwahoo on September 26, 2015, 01:53:34 PM
Link says this site has been suspended.
I'm sure there is a good explanation. Adam ( Three se7ens ) is also a moderator here, maybe he'll chime in.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

I clicked on the link and it opened right up.  There might have been a glitch somewhere.  Adam is pretty responsible.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

If you want parts from Adam. Go to his link in the for sale section and send him a PM.
He is selling his inserts faster than he can make them. Stand up Guy. ;)
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on September 26, 2015, 06:35:09 PM
I clicked on the link and it opened right up.  There might have been a glitch somewhere.  Adam is pretty responsible.  Dominick
I believe you're right Dominick. Adam is at work, I spoke with him earlier and he had no idea on what happened.

Three se7ens

Thanks for the kind words.  I try to keep my site updated, especially with inventory and the such.  But Ive had issues from time to time with it not working properly for some people.  Sometimes it has to do with the automatic updates on the software, but other times I don't have any good explanation for it.  Its currently working for me, so I dont know what happened. 

If anyone has any issues with my site, please email me or message me here.  If a part is shown, but dimmed and not clickable, it means its out of stock.