Hello from North Texas

Started by kb6880, October 03, 2015, 01:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb6880

Hello everyone!   I have been viewing the excellent information from everyone on the forum for a while now, and it has been a huge help for me.   Finally signed up to become a member.  First, I want to say that I cant thank Alan enough for all his work on this forum, his help, and his expertise. I also greatly appreciate all the tips, tricks, knowledge from the rest of the forum. I fish both fresh and salt, and make it down to the Texas coast several times a year.   My main reels are the Penn beachmaster, surfmaster, and squidder series. (although I am going to do a complete rebuild on a penn 9/0 as soon as I log out).   Really looking forward to being on this forum!     

Rancanfish

Good morning and welcome kb#.!!

Have fun with the 9/0, bigger is better.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Alto Mare

Quote from: kb6880 on October 03, 2015, 01:49:51 PM
Hello everyone!   I have been viewing the excellent information from everyone on the forum for a while now, and it has been a huge help for me.   Finally signed up to become a member.  First, I want to say that I cant thank Alan enough for all his work on this forum, his help, and his expertise. I also greatly appreciate all the tips, tricks, knowledge from the rest of the forum. I fish both fresh and salt, and make it down to the Texas coast several times a year.   My main reels are the Penn beachmaster, surfmaster, and squidder series. (although I am going to do a complete rebuild on a penn 9/0 as soon as I log out).   Really looking forward to being on this forum!     
Welcome aboard KB, I like your main reels. Any help...just ask!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Good to have you aboard.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

David Hall

Welcome, nothing but good times to be had here.

alantani

yup, alot of penn guys here!  welcome!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!