My boys making me proud.

Started by broschro, October 13, 2015, 04:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

My boys making me proud. It was a bumpy day Saturday but we managed a few fish. This is my 8yr old Ashton he can fish!

johndtuttle

Nice little slayer you got thar!  ;)

And nice triggers too. :)

broschro

He is a fishing fool. the trigger he caught was huge! we think it was close to 12#s his 309 was singing  :D

broadway

That trigger is a heck of an accomplishment for an 8 year old to say the least.  I'd say you have a fishing buddy for life!
These are the days bro, enjoy them, good stuff.
Dom

Shark Hunter

You are a good Dad Jamie. Thanks for sharing. ;)
Life is Good!

broschro

Thanks for the kind words fellas Ashton is still super stoked.

broschro

I didn't get anymore pictures because it was stedey fishing We caught some big red snapper this day Ashton got about a 15# and he was upset it wasn't as big as his last ;D

Newell Nut

Glad you had a great day out Jamie. It was a little bumpy but we managed to get some AJs and as usual a bunch of red snappers. Looks like a very bumpy week coming up starting this Saturday.

Alto Mare

Way to go Jamie, I would be proud as well. That young man definitely has it in him ;), nice job keeping him interested and excited ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

HOLEINTHEWATER

newport

broschro

I need to get a go pro i would love to see the look on their faces when they are reeling the big ones in. Maybe Saint Nick will bring me one  ;D