You Hotrodders May be Helping Turn the Big Wheels?

Started by gstours, October 15, 2015, 01:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Hello again; As an unbiased reel repair/hotrodder/experimenter/fisher of the fish person I noticed that Amazon is now carrying the "newer" version of the great Makaira line of reels advertising with the following line" open spool bearings with TSI 301. Increases freespool 2 1/2 times". 
    As Alan "the boss" and others here have said that some companys are listening for customer feedback and outside of the corporate box Ideas for improvement.
  Kudos for everyone who has contributed their ideas and help to others on this forum!   Its The Best!

alantani

we only needed one company to take us seriously, and okuma was it. for that, i will always be grateful. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Steve-O

Yep, and for that and personal customer service experience with Okuma...they have earned my business and praise.  Not that any other reel or tackle company is bad - Pflueger- also treats me very respectfully...but Okuma has listened and responded to us.

gstours

Yes I do think Okuma USA has had some customer relations training from as they are very pro active in listening and trying to understand and help the customer.  I have had very good service from them, and the parts people are very good,  and fairly fast!  At least the people I have had to deal with,  additionally after a few parts orders the saleperson gave me a 40% off discount at the time  and noted that I would receive this  discount thereafter.   Now thats waay cool, I thought.   I,m nobody and they treated me like I was!!!!    If you are in need of Okuma Parts its 909-923-2828.   Ontario Cal.