i, um, bought my daughter a car......

Started by alantani, January 17, 2011, 02:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

now, before you guys gang up on me, she only gets to drive it once in a while.  just back and forth to school.  i get to drive it, too!  and she won't even have her license until the summer! ;D

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

WILL YOU BE MY DAD?!  ..nice ride!  Best of luck to your daughter

Dom

Norcal Pescador

Where does the fishing tackle, net and gaff go??
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Bryan Young

Just watch when the trunk (boot) pops open.  You will see a bunch of rod and gaff holders.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Martianfish

I didn't see any flush mounts?  Or were they camoed to match the car? ;D

Pro Reel

:o  How many reels do you need to service to pay for that sweet ride?

ReelSpeed

I assume you will be pulling all bearing covers..cleaning and oiling.. Then putting some grease on the brakes.. Right?   Also, if you can complete a teardown tutorial, I think the board would greatly appreciate it!   ;D
Reelspeed Reel Service & Repair
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 261-5190

Phinaddict

A car that fast is going to need to have the disc brake pads replaced with heavy duty Carbontex pads.
"Hi, Dawn.........This is Alan......"     ;D
The Two Rules of Success:
1. Don't tell everything you know

Alto Mare

I do not see the hitch for the boat trailer, is it backordered?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

just plunked down $1600 for run flat tires and soon another $800 for routine service.  ouch!

Alto Mare

I hope you'll get to enjoy it Alan.  My midlife crisis kicked in in 2005 when I purchased the G35.  My buddies asked me what I was going to do with it, and I told them that it looked good in my driveway.  Six years later and I only have six thousand miles on it.  I hope you'll do better than that. Sal  :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

i'm sure my daughter will not let it sit too long!

aus bass

I'd like to see you pull up to the boat ramp with a boat on the back of that Alan!

Nice ride.
The greatest lie a reel repairer ever told was "yes dear this is a customers reel".

slip tip

Wait till you get your insurance re-adjusted!...... :'(

Regards,
David
If you kill it, grill it!

Phinaddict

"Wait till you get your insurance re-adjusted!......"

Now that is funny....uh, or not....
The Two Rules of Success:
1. Don't tell everything you know