Bryan's new adventure - Intrepid 2015

Started by Bryan Young, September 28, 2015, 04:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Jones

He posted on Facebook that he is out of the hospital. Won't be fully up and about for a bit.
Ronald
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

joel8080

Bryan

Wish you a speedy recovery & the best.

Joel 8080
Oceanside,California

sundaytrucka

Hope you are doing well Bryan, I cannot wait to see the pics of your trip.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

joel8080

Oceanside,California

Jerseymic

Bryan Young

Hi all,

Thank you for the well wishes.  I am better but my memory eliminated the names of the people on board and the order of pictures.  I need to use 1 camera or just my phone to take pictures and maybe take notes or organize the pictures while on board the vessel.

Enjoy the pictures.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Wicho5981

Dominick

Great report and photos Bryan.  Thanks for taking the time to post them.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Well worth the wait, Bry... thanks for taking us out with you.
Some of those sunset photos belong in the next Nat Geo magazine, simply beautiful.
Hope you're feeling better and enjoying your catch,
Dom

BMITCH

Bryan, soooooo glad to hear your ok. One question....I'm not seeing any pics posted here. Are they in another thread???

Bob

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

BMITCH

BMITCH

Bryan, great trip and even better pics. Sometimes it's not all about the catching. Hope you make it back out on another one and most of all I hope your feeling up to it. Thanks for posting it up for all too see.

Tight lines
Bob