Old International box, any value?

Started by Sharkin904, October 24, 2015, 08:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharkin904

Today I picked up an International ll 50sw, And it came in a box, with a warranty paper, and a small booklet...All of which are from a old school international. I know a lot of you all collect these, wasn't sure of this was something I should hold onto?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Boxes and accessories will always add to the reel's value and should always be kept, not thrown in the trash like I did will all of mine until ten years ago.  The box, bag and manual shown in the photos are for an early 1-speed International 50, not for your 50SW, but they still have value.  Someone who owns a nice example of that model might pay $20-30 for those items.

I hope that you enjoy your new 50SW.  I use one as my go-to reel for big stuff.  It has been bulletproof.

Randy

Penn Chronology

QuoteBoxes and accessories will always add to the reel's value and should always be kept, not thrown in the trash like I did will all of mine until ten years ago.  The box, bag and manual shown in the photos are for an early 1-speed International 50, not for your 50SW, but they still have value.  Someone who owns a nice example of that model might pay $20-30 for those items.

110% CORRECT ;)

Sharkin904

Well if anyone finds a use for it, hit me up..it's yours.. ;)

capttommybone

Good afternoon,

I am interested in your old International box and paperwork if you still have it. I have the reel to go in the box.

Thank you. Capt Tommy