tsi 301

Started by pepperist, January 17, 2011, 07:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepperist

hi, alan. is it too early for your final thoughts on tsi301 as a lubricant? i've been reading through previous posts on it, and they've been very educational. how does tsi301 compare to reelx/corrosionx as a saltwater corrosion protectant?

thank you for sharing your knowledge on all these different but related subjects!  ;D

alantani

i'm sold!  i was looking for spin time and longevity.  my makaira still spins great and it was serviced last may!!!!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Where do you get yours from Alan?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

Alto Mare

That was fast. Thank you!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Marlinmate

I bought the 4oz bottle and like it a lot. I was looking for a finer point to administer drop to hard to reach places, and found that the cap from a ReelX bottle fits perfectly!!

FISHING IS THE SPORT OF DROWNING WORMS

redsetta

G'day all,
I received a tin of TSI301 about a week ago (thanks Alan) and have used it on just over a dozen reels so far.
That stuff really is sensational and a substantial improvement on anything else I've tried.
Full credit to Alan for finding it and telling all of us! ;)
Cheers mate, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

alantani

credit goes to jim nomura for this one.  he's the one that found it!