lamiglass c series blanks- translucent chestnut

Started by bill19803, October 30, 2015, 01:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill19803

buried in the rafters of  my  cellar  is a   4 inch pipe  stuffed  with  vintage  lamiglass  c  series  fresh water  rod  blanks left over  from a phase in my  life when i  sold  custom  rods in  upstate   NY   some one  piece, some   2  piece  with glass  ferrules,  most  still in  plastic sleeves.  just been  sitting there  for more years then i care to think about.

if  anyone is interested  in  MAYBE  purchasing a  few  ill  take an inventory-  most  about  80-90 inches  long. these are  from  the  day  when  g loomis  was  a  designer  at  lamiglass.  pretty  good  stuff   but alas  vintage  and dated. all   glass  no  graphite at all and  just taking  up room.

blanks  are  unsanded,  translucent,  slight  spiral to them,  sorta  dark maroon  color (they called them  chestnut)  a   models  that i  remember   cfm-86 4m   cfm- 80 1 s  some  82  and  83  long  maybe. all spinning  blanks  or  fly rod

time for  major  housecleaning per other  half,  so  go they  must.

jigmaster501

I would be interested maybe in a few of the heavier model blanks for spinning.

bill19803

the  heaviest   are  probably rated  at 10  lb  line  or  less  since   where i lived  is  not bass  country- trout  or steelhead turf

ill get them  out  this weekend and inventory and will let you  know exactly  whats there

cost  like  5  bucks a  blank  plus shipping tube (pvc pipe) plus  freight
bill

Ron Jones

I would love a long 1 piece fly rod blank for steelhead and silvers. I'm waiting for your inventory with anticipation.
Ronald
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

bill19803

hers the inventory  of the  pipe
cfw 86-4-m     2  pc    15
cfw 84-1-m     2  pc    2
cfw 85- 2-m    2  pc    4

all are  fresh  water  spinning

cfl 102-7-m   2 pc   1
9 1/2 ft fly rod   7  wgt
these are probably the  best old school  blanks lamiglas  made    circa   mid  70s   
there are some more in  cellar  condition/model unknown  inventory  at a later  time    gotta  catch  some stripers now

heres  the deal   make a contribution  to boss man  kids fishing  project for the  blanks ,  pay me  by check  for  freight  and  shipping pipe (actual  cost)