NW Greetings

Started by GregE, October 27, 2015, 08:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregE

Newly registered ( thought I'd done it years ago... ) and appreciate the knowledge shared on this forum.  I have several reels needing servicing and will be asking questions.   :)

Retired Army helicopter pilot/ instructor in 1986 and from Civil Service at FT Lewis WA in 2007.  Working on our boats (and honey do's ) when I'm not out using them.

High winds and waves are keeping me from making another Albacore Tuna run so will revert to salmon, crabs and whatever is open.

Greg

Tightlines667

Nice Albie!

Welcome aboard!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Oceanreels

Nice fish, Nice boats.
  Glad you joined, Welcome
Brian Purrone  Member ORCA
http://myfishingreels.weebly.com/

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Steve-O

Welcome! Did Rucker come up on your radar during active duty?   I know dumb question...what Army chopper pilot wasn't there? Just wondering...

David Hall

Welcome, so where you call home now?

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

GregE

Steve O, yep 4 times stationed at Ft Rucker  almost 9 years total.
2 times for schooling, and twice as instructor teaching the instrument course and later the refresher course and instrument examiner course.  Also spent two years at Ft Wolters TX teaching the primary 2 course in OH 23s and 13s.

Living near Olympia WA since 1985.
Greg

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Greg!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

JoePlo

Its pretty intiguing that there seems to be a fair amount of helicopter pilots / ex and current Army in this forum. Welcome from a current AH-64D driver.

Steve-O

Greg, thanks for sharing that and for your service

We were at Rucker twice.

My father is the pilot..me?....Army brat.

My dad flew everything..fixed wing and rotary; in Viet Nam it was hueys and cobras with the Rattlers and Firebirds. He is also SF, Ranger, GB,  and Major, retired.

Tiddlerbasher