Broadway Senator Collection

Started by broadway, January 18, 2011, 11:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Rob,
You definitely know me WELL... rabbit turd and snow are synonymous!  

Dominick,
They (Guesser-men/weathermen) still call it sleet here, but I have heard the ice pellet thing also.  I think they dumb it down for us sometimes because people confuse sleet and hail often.  The how to clean a reel article will go up next week when I get a few days off in Florida to see mom.  As some of you know, I'm not the best at this computer thing so when I visit mom in Fla. she'll type it up...it would take me forever.

David,
Thanks for appreciating the collection... do you have one going?

thorhammer

Just looked at the red 9/0.....thats a rare bird indeed....

Dom, where are you in the city? My satellite office is at ESB; I get up there about once a month. You gotta direct me to that pizza place...

John

Dominick

Arturo's on the corner of Houston and Thompson Streets.  Google it.  I lived a half a block from it when I lived in NY.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Jerseymic

thorhammer

Going up in a couple weeks, on it! 

Thanks!

John

coastal_dan

Oh my oh my....amazing Dom, your attention to detail is stunning.  If you don't mind I just saved the one photo of all of them in my "archive" :)

Thanks for sharing (even though it was a few years back).
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

sdlehr

Wow, Dom, I hadn't seen this yet. That's a helluva nice collection, and it's probably a lot larger and better now. I'm jealous.
Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

David Hall

Awesome display, those reels really are the Crown Jewels of the beautiful display cabinet.