tacos de camarones y vieiras

Started by Big Tim, November 04, 2015, 12:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

shrimp and scallop tacos Diablo style...

diced white onion, garlic, cilantro, yellow corn & tomato with lemon juice, spice to taste and a generous amount of Tapatio hot sauce for the salsa... Slice semi frozen large scallops and shrimp marinated in olive oil , crushed red peppers and spice to taste...corn tortillas and sear on a very hot pan the shrimp & scallops, lay the salsa over the tortillas, add the meat! top with feta cheese  ;D Now to get back to fishing again...It's been a long time

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mizmo67

I'm drooling and I'm more of a beef taco kinda gal. Have to try this!
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

conchydong

Feta cheese ??? that is a new twist in lieu of queso fresca. It looks great. I am salivating as I love seafood tacos.

steelfish

Excelente mi amigo..
Tacos de camaron are always a hit
The Baja Guy

ChileRelleno

Those look freaking great... Drool. ;D

Lets substitute the Tapatio with El Yucateco XXX Habenero.

Another.... Feta?
Yeah Queso Fresca, or even better big chunks of hand crumbled Queso Anejo.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Big Tim

Queso Fresca!!! Yes I agree but the boss buys Feta all the time and I was hungry  ;D XXX Habanero "DANG CHILLE" just the sound of that makes me quiver

BT

Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

A guy I work with grows his own Carolina Reapers.
He made some salsa with three of these tiny peppers. Probably 3 quarts. I took about Five Nacho's worth and my Tongue actually hurt. Eye's watered and I want no more of these peppers. They are supposed to be the hottest there is. I'll stick with Jalapeno's.
Luckily I had a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich to cool the fire.
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: ChileRelleno on November 06, 2015, 04:18:18 AM
Quote from: Dominick on November 06, 2015, 04:12:02 AM
Aged queso cotillo.  Dominick
Do you mean Cotija?
I don't know what I mean.  You are probably right.  I was spelling it phonetically.  Dominick

Rancanfish

Try as I might, I couldn't think of a good punch line there Dom.  :D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.